May 20, 2013

WELCOME!

I have been writing the blog a Prettier Place about fashion, interior design and art for three years.  Now and then, I included posts about my trips and about travelling in general.   I fell in love with travelling after my first plane ride - I was 19, alone and going to Los Angeles to meet a friend. I absolutely loved the adrenaline rush that came from travelling which was new to me since my parents hated to travel.

I am going to Paris in June and everything is already planned.  I am an intense planner when it comes to travelling: I read reviews on TripAdvisor, I choose the restaurants where I want to eat, the activities, I plan itineraries according to neighborhoods and I always make sure to leave room to spontaneity.  It's a lot of work but I love it.  I figured that since I am already doing all the heavy lifting why not share all my planning with you guys.  I decided to create this new blog Escaping the Cubicle for people - like myself- with steady jobs but with a passion for travelling.

- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Author